Unisa Bursary 2018
Apply for Unisa Student Loans with Unisa Bursary 2018 Council.
Applications are now open for the Unisa bursary 2018 Council, apply for unisa student loans before the closing date, the deadline for unisa bursary application is 31 May 2018.
Apply for Unisa Student Loans
The Unisa bursary 2018 or unisa student loans council has again made finance available to assist Unisa students who need unisa student loans in the following categories:
- Unisa Students who could not graduate because of outstanding unisa student finance.
- Continuing students with outstanding unisa student finance.
- New unisa students who could not be assisted by NSFAS
To qualify for unisa student loans or unisa bursary 2018, unisa students must apply and meet the following criteria:
- Be a South African student.
- Be registered for a formal qualification as a unisa student.
- Must have obtained at least a 55% average.
Unisa Bursary Application
The unisa bursary application vetting of applications will be done by an external service provider to verify the authenticity of the information submitted by unisa student in need of unisa student loans.
A means test will be conducted to determine if a student is needs unisa student loans or qualifies for the unisa bursary 2018.
It is important to note that all unisa bursary application forms which are incomplete will not be considered by the unisa bursary council.
For more information on how to apply for Unisa bursary application and Unisa student loans, please click of the following link Unisa Student Loans
Find more information on Unisa Registrations on the following link Unisa Registration 2018